INJURED WARRIOR APPRECIATION RUN - Sunday, November 6, 2016
All Motorcycles Welcome!
Escorted group ride to Planes of Fame Museum
- Lunch with the Warriors, graciously provided by Jersey Mike's
- Short-Sleeve Ride T-Shirt (Only on Tickets Purchased By Oct 19, 2016)
- Ride pin to the first 1,000 registered participants
- Wrist Band For Free Admission to Planes of Fame Museum
Stage at Orange County Harley Davidson
8677 Research Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
- Stage at 7:30 am (Please do not arrive before 7:30am to allow the volunteers time to set up the registration tables and equipment)
- Registration closes at 9:30 am (Please note that volunteers will immediately shut down registration tables at this time so they can get ready to get on their bikes too!)
- Ride departs at 10:00 am
- All riders and passengers must bring a signed wavier with them. You can download a copy here.
Ride day registration will be available (arrive early). Pre-registration cut off date for t-shirts - October 19. A limited number of additional T-Shirts will be available on November 6 sold on a first-come, first served basis.
100% of the proceeds benefit Warrior Foundation ~ Freedom Station.