San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
INJURED WARRIOR APPRECIATION RUN - Sunday, November 6, 2016
All Motorcycles Welcome!
Escorted group ride to Planes of Fame Museum
- Lunch with the Warriors, graciously provided by Jersey Mike's
- Short-Sleeve Ride T-Shirt (Only on Tickets Purchased By Oct 19, 2016)
- Ride pin to the first 1,000 registered participants
- Wrist Band For Free Admission to Planes of Fame Museum
- Update - we are asking you to fill in the last question of the ticket form with your motorcycle license plate info. We have been asked to give that to TheTollRoads.com so they can waive the toll for you on Nov 6. This is the only way to have it so you aren't charged a toll.
Stage at Orange County Harley-Davidson
8677 Research Drive
Irvine, CA 92618
- Stage at 7:30 am (Please do not arrive before 7:30am to allow the volunteers time to set up the registration tables and equipment)
- Registration closes at 9:30 am (Please note that volunteers will immediately shut down registration tables at this time so they can get ready to get on their bikes too!)
- Ride departs at 10:00 am
- All riders and passengers must bring a signed wavier with them. You can download a copy here.
Ride day registration will be available (arrive early). Pre-registration cut off date for t-shirts - October 19. A limited number of additional T-Shirts will be available on November 6 sold on a first-come, first served basis.
100% of the proceeds benefit Warrior Foundation ~ Freedom Station.