The Tampa Bay Breastfeeding Task Force aims to improve community health by promoting, supporting, and protecting breastfeeding. Our conference “Initiation and Beyond: Supporting Breastfeeding Families” covers a broad range of topics, relevant to a variety of Maternal and Child Health fields. We encourage Nurses, Community Health Workers, Doulas, Case Managers, Child Care personnel, Pediatricians, Registered Dieticians, Educators, Students and more to attend!
- Achieving Health Equity Through Breastfeeding
- Birth Control Options While Breastfeeding
- Helping Mothers Reduce Anxiety
- Round Tables: BF Community Resources and BF Friendly Day Care Centers
- Developing Position Statements and Action Items to Influence Policy Change
- Perceived Insufficient Milk Supply & Galactagogues
- Utilizing Motivational Interviewing to Increase Breastfeeding Rates
- Early Child Nutrition: Safely and Smartly Starting Solid Foods for the Breastfed Baby
The Tampa Bay Breastfeeding Task Force aims to improve community health by promoting, supporting, and protecting breastfeeding.
Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.