InfraWorks 360 for Civil Engineers
Jason Porter, Enceptia Technical Advisor
Wednesday, July 29th, 2015
11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Enceptia Irving Office
320 Decker Dr
Irving, TX 75062
Infrastructure projects are being impacted by increasing project complexities, competition, and technology innovation. Learn how many companies are addressing these challenges by joining Enceptia and your peers to examine workflow and technology choices to enhance your design process.
During this free event, we will be taking a closer look at how Autodesk InfraWorks 360 and Vehicle Tracking are complimenting Civil 3D workflows in order to:
- Win more work
- Expedite approvals
- Quickly and easily explore design alternatives
- Improve visualizations and stakeholder communication
- Analyze and optimize your designs for best performance
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Use InfraWorks 360 to develop conceptual designs for residential, commercial and municipal projects and easily import them into Civil 3D with significant gains in productivity
- How to model the existing environment in minutes. Including: Aerial photos, terrain, buildings and roads
- Produce Stunning Visualizations easily
- How to share your models over the web and mobile devices
- Extend your design capabilities with specialized industry tools such as road, bridge, and drainage design
Seating is limited so register today! Breakfast will be served at this event.
For more information, please contact Mallory Jones at MalloryJones@enceptia.com or (800) 454-5499.
When & Where
Enceptia, formerly D|C|CADD, is a design technology consulting firm that provides innovative software solutions and services to the building, infrastructure and manufacturing industries. The company is an award-winning Autodesk Gold Partner, Autodesk Developer Network Member, and a nationally recognized Autodesk Authorized Training Center with offices in Austin, Dallas-Ft. Worth, Houston and San Antonio, Texas.
Enceptia supports a wide-range of architectural, engineering, construction, fabrication, and manufacturing clients. The company offers a comprehensive array of professional services including managed IT services, expert-led training, superior technical support, and strategic consultation and implementation.
Based in Texas, Enceptia has been serving the design build industry since 1987. For more information about Enceptia, please visit enceptia.com or call (800) 454-5499.