Informal Rulemaking: How to Make It Work for You
Who should attend?
Government staff and supervisors who draft or review rulemaking documents.
What will attendees learn?
The course consists of practical instruction concerning the preparation and review of rulemaking documents. It covers:
- Workings of the Administrative Procedure Act.
- Principles for choosing the appropriate type of rulemaking document.
- Fundamentals for drafting rulemaking text.
- Fundamentals for drafting preamble language (including special analyses required by statutes and Executive orders).
- And much more.
Open Enrollment Courses: Place, Dates, and Times
The open enrollment course is provided at Econometrica, Inc., 7475 Wisconsin Ave., Suite 1000, Bethesda, MD 20814, on the following dates:
- January 9–10, 2017, 8:30 a.m.–4 p.m.
Cost: $750 per attendee
For more information visit http://econometricainc.com/regulatorytraining