Infocast's 2nd Safer Products Summit
San Francisco, CA
Policy Makers, Leading Consumer Brands and Green Chemistry Experts Convene to Realign the Future of Safer Consumer Products!
•Stay Ahead of the Curve • Gain Competitive Advantages • Capture New Markets
- PREPARE YOUR ORGANIZATION
to Comply with California’s Upcoming Safer Consumer Product Regulations
- UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE DRIVERS
Leading To Similar Regulations In Other States
- LEARN HOW MARKET LEADERS
are Re-Aligning their Supply Chains
- ACQUIRE THE TOOLS & TECHNIQUES
to Meet and Exceed Compliance
FEATURING SPEAKERS FROM:
- Michael Caringello, Senior Section Manager- Global Regulatory Affairs, SC JOHNSON
- Al Iannuzzi, Senior Director Product Stewardship & Green Marketing, JOHNSON & JOHNSON
- Denise Petersen, Sustainabilty Manager, BASF
- Martin H. Wolf, Director, Product Sustainability & Authenticity, SEVENTH GENERATION, INC.
- M. Pete He, Senior Research Fellow, Sustainability, HENKEL CONSUMER GOODS INC.
- Roger McFadden, Senior Scientist, VP, STAPLES, INC.
- Donald Versteeg, Environmental Toxicologist and Ecologist, PROCTER & GAMBLE
- Bing Xu, Enterprise Materials Management Program Manager, Global Materials Engineering, FORD MOTORS COMPANY
10% DISCOUNT CODE: 1327SOCIAL10
INFOCAST, Information Forecast Inc.
20931 Burbank Blvd., Suite B
Woodland Hills, California 91367
Marines’ Memorial Club & Hotel
609 Sutter St
For over 25 years, Infocast has produced the highest quality events, tailored to the needs of the industries we serve. We intensively research the marketplace, pulling from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and connections to succeed.
The Leading Source for the Information and Connections You Need
At Infocast, we draw upon our quality research and many years of experience to produce the best conferences and events we can in every field we touch. We painstakingly research the marketplace and engage the major players in each industry to ensure the conferences and events you attend have the most up-to-date information you need, delivered to you by the people who matter the most. Infocast pulls from an extensive network of experts to give you the information and the connections you need to succeed in your business.
Committed to Your Success
Because we are committed to the success of our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and exhibitors, we are motivated to produce conferences and events that deliver positive results. Our track record is a true testament to the quality we provide: over 70% of our business comes from repeat clients. Our clients know that they will make the right connections at an Infocast conference or event –and you can make the right connections to make your deals happen and get the information you need to succeed.