- Have you thought about developing a career as an entrepreneur?
- Are you interested in starting up your own company NOW as a student?
- Would you like to learn about the commercialization of your research technology?
- How much do you know about New Ventures?
- Do you know how to “pitch” PE/VC investors?
Consulting club is not just about case practice !
JOIN US for the info session !
Talk to Michael Johnson, CEO of Visikol Inc. and currently a PhD student at Rutgers !!
FREE PIZZA will be provided !!!
Visikol is a Rutgers-based Startup company located at Commercialization Center for Innovative Technologies (CCIT).
Working with an advisory team of Dr. Jim Simon and Dr. Adolfina Koroch, Visikol® was born in the plant biology labs at Rutgers University in 2011 as a safe and easy-to-use clearing agent for plant biology research. As Visikol team very quickly learned, the potential of Visikol was not solely limited to plant biology. By working with Visikol® technique, the research team developed new and unique ways to apply it to clear a wide range of biological tissues. Now they are rapidly expanding beyond the world of plant biology, and are excited to bring you Visikol technology platforms for developmental toxicology and histology.
Michael Johnson, CEO at Visikol Inc.
Michael Johnson, currently PhD student at Rutgers, leads the day-to-day development of Visikol Inc., as well as the overall marketing/sales strategy for the Visikol technology platforms.