Influencers & Brands Networking Expo
Influencer / Model Opportunities
The purpose for the Influencers & Brands Networking Expo is to help influencers and models connect with brands and showcase their value to interest brands. It is an two day event where brands, influencers, models can meet and network, cast for upcomign shows and commercials & ads, create great content, showcase products, talent and have fun doing it.
With that in mind, the agenda for the event is to provide a platform where:
Influencers/Models can demonstrate their talent, influence and value to entice brands’ interest.
Brands can identify, meet and recruit the right influencers, models, brand ambassadors. Each participating brand will have be open to one-on-one casting sessions with models and influencers for upcoming ads, commercials, shows and brand ambassador programs.
Influencers and models can co-create great visual content (photos, videos) that they can use for their portfolio.
EVENT PROGRAM WILL BE AVAILABLE ON 11/21/2016
Event Features & Highlights
Photoshoot Stage - a sound stage outfitted with a wide three-wall cyclorama and lighting grid to create stunning photos.
2. Brand booths and stations -
3. Branded Step & Repeat Stations.
4. Selfie Stations, Social Integrated Photo Booths
5. One-on-One Sessions - all IM badge type holders will get 5-15 minutes with brand representative responsible for influencer marketing and model recruitment such as Brand or Marketing Manager. Influencers or model can use this opportunity to present themselves and show the brand the value they would bring to the brand if they were to collaborate.
*Featured Models/Influencers can pre-submit their portfolios to brands of their interest starting on 11/21/2016.
Who should register as an influencer / model?
Influencers are individuals who have the ability to influence the opinions or buying decisions of target audience, based on their expertise and credibility in the subject matter. Usually, such people have a considerable following (audience) coupled with corresponding engagement (comments, likes, shares, attendance) on some platform such social media, blog, podcast, YouTube et cetera. According to Forbes:
Influence = Audience Reach (# of followers) x Brand Affinity (expertise and credibility) x Strength of Relationship with Followers.
Such influencers may include:
Social Media Personalities
Fashion or models in general.
Entertainers such as music artists
Television & radio personalities.
Industries Represented at the Event:
Registration is open to influencers in any industry or subject matter as we'll have brands seeking top influencers in all industries.
Fashion designers & brands
Fashion, Shoes & Jewelry
E-commerce and retail brands
Film and television
Sports & fitness brands
Media outlet brands
Health & Wellness
Apps and mobile companies
Social media innovators
How To Register As An Influencer / Model
Influencers or models may register for the event for free, until free ticket are sold out. However, free tickets are subject to approval after registration.
You may purchase tickets. After purchasing a ticket, you'd need to submit your Influencer/Model portfolio that will be distributed to all participating brands for selection. Instructions will be sent to ticket holder email on 11/21/2016. If you need help putting together a portfolio that will interest brands, respond to the ticket confirmation email with such request.
Things to note:
1. All attendees will be required to have a ticket to be admitted!
2. Only attendees with badges of "IM" type will be eligible to submit portfolios prior to or at the event, or take part in the "One-on-One" session with the brand representative responsible for recruiting influencers, brand ambassadors or models.
For this reason, everybody who wishes to attend this event must register for one of the following registration options.
Options 1: Featured VIP Influencer Badge
VIP access to all features at the events.
Option 2: Influencer / Professional Model IM Badge
Admission is free for qualified influencers and professional models. For this reason, all registrations for influencers and models are subject to approval. If you are an active influencer or porofessional model, you may register for the Influencer / Professional Model Badge. Your registration will be reviewed and further information information may be requested prior to approval. Once approved, you will receive a confirmation with a ticket. Bring your ticket to the event and you will receive a badge to enter the venue.
Option 3: Influencer / Professional Model: Portfolio Submision IM Badge
You may purchase this badge if you are an established or aspiring influencer or model and you would like brands participating at this event to pre-review and consider you for collaboration in their various programs such as brand ambassadorship, influencer marketing, content marketing, brand model et cetera.
Option 4: Assisted Portfolio Submission IM Badge
Just like the General Portfolio Submission Badge, you may purchase this badge if you are an established or aspiring influencer or model and you would like brands participating at this event to pre-review and consider you for collaboration in their various programs such as brand ambassadorship, influencer marketing, content marketing, brand model et cetera.
Options 5: General Attendee Badge
This badge type will give you admission into the event, and is meant for the general public. This will not give you access to any session or activity meant for influencers or models.
1. Disclaimer: Web ROI Agency, it's staff, and/ or affiliates will neither take part in the review of portfolio by brands nor the selection of influencers or models for brands. Once Web ROI Agency submits the portfolios, each brands will be in full control of the review process and Web ROI Agency will not have any influence over decisions by brands.
2. Refunds: All sales are final and no refunds shall be issued except for only those circumstances described above. In such cases, such qualifying refunds will need to be requested and approved at least 48 business prior the event. Any requests for refunds after such time will not be automatically declined.
3. Attendee Information: By submitting the ticket request form, you agree to have your contact information, including email, passed on to Web ROI Agency and possibly our sponsors for the purpose of following up on your interests. You also agree to be filmed and photographed as an attendee of Web ROI Agency and grant Web ROI Agency permission to display, copyright, modify, print, and publish any video, sound, photographs, or media that may be captured of you during event.
You may contact us here if you have any questions.