Actions and Detail Panel
Thu, Apr 6, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, Apr 7, 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
*IMPORTANT - CONFERENCE/TRAINING BUNDLE DISCOUNT*
If you are planning to attend one of our training classes (excluding the Web Hacking Language Review) and would also like to attend the conference, please go HERE and purchase your training ticket FIRST. Once you complete your purchase, you will be given an access code to purchase a discounted ticket to the conference.
*IMPORTANT - GROUP DISCOUNT*
If you are a company/organization looking to send several members of your team to the conference and/or training, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 786.220.0600 (M-F 9am-5pm EST) to learn more about discount options.
INFILTRATE is a deep technical conference that focuses entirely on offensive security issues. Groundbreaking researchers focused on the latest technical issues will demonstrate techniques that you cannot find elsewhere. INFILTRATE is the single-most important event for those who are focused on the technical aspects of offensive security issues, for example, computer and network exploitation, vulnerability discovery, and rootkit and trojan covert protocols. INFILTRATE eschews policy and high-level presentations in favor of just hard-core thought-provoking technical meat.
A max of 12 (ISC)2 CPE credits are available for CISSP, CSSLP or SSCP certifications by attending the two-day confernce briefings. If you are interested in earning credit hours, please email email@example.com in advance.
CONFERENCE BRIEFINGS TICKET PRICING
There are three pricing tiers available for INFILTRATE 2017. The first two tiers are quantity restricted.
Ticket sales 1-50: House Stark: Winter is coming, but not to Miami = $1,775 USD
Ticket sales 51-100: House Lannister: Always pays their debts, eventually = $1,975 USD
Ticket sales 101 & up: An attendee has no name = $2,400 USD
Included in the above pricing is:
- Attendance to all conference briefing sessions.
- Breakfast and lunch buffet on briefing days.
- Early Registration and Welcome Reception on Wednesday April 5th, 2017
- Dinner buffet on Thursday night April 6th, 2017
- Post-conference Open Bar on Friday April 7th, 2017
GUEST EVENT TICKET
A Guest Event Ticket is available for purchase for any attendee wishing to bring a guest to the Thursday April 6th, 2017 Dinner Reception. The Guest Event Ticket also grants access to the Wednesday April 5th, 2017 Welcome Reception and the post-conference open bar. The Guest Event Ticket DOES NOT permit the guest to access to the conference briefings, breakfast and lunch buffets on briefing days. If you wish to purchase the Guest Event Ticket, you can add it on during the registration checkout process.
*IMPORTANT - REFUND POLICY*
- Conference Briefings and Training Session fees are non-refundable after March 17, 2017.
- Registrants who must cancel may substitute another person. Substitutions are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant.
- All cancellation and substitution requests shall be made in writing and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org from original registrant.
- Paid registrants who do not cancel by March 17, 2017, fail to send a substitute or do not attend the conference and/or training forfeit their entire registration fee.
For more information on Cancellation/Substitution policy, please click HERE.