Indoor Motorcycle Swap Meet
Friday, January 30, 2015 at 9:00 AM - Saturday, January 31, 2015 at 5:00 PM (EST)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Come buy, sell and trade your motorcycle parts and accessories at our indoor swap meet! The space is approximately 10x15 and tables will be provied. Load in time for vendors is 8am. All vendors are welcome to leave their items set up overnight.
When & Where
Tedd Cycle Swap Meet- Resnick's Building, 21 Liberty St, Newburgh, NY 12550
A motorcycle enthusiast's paradise, where you'll find:
* 85,000 square feet of museum space
* Over 450 Motorcycles
* Motorcycles from 1897-Present
* Military, Police and Harley Davidson galleries
* Rare vintage bikes such as a circa 1897 DeDion
* THREE Incredible Motordromes!
* Fun for the whole family!
* Much, much, more! Come and see for yourself!
REGULAR MUSEUM HOURS:
Open YEAR-ROUND, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday:10:00am-5:00pm
Adults: $11.00 (tax incl.)
Ages 3 -12: $5.00 (tax incl.)
Under 3: Free
MOTORCYCLEPEDIA IS A 501(c)3 NON-PROFIT MUSEUM, PROVISIONALLY CHARTERED BY THE BOARD OF REGENTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.