Actions and Detail Panel
Individualized Major Programs Conference 2017
Thu, Mar 30, 2017, 8:00 AM – Fri, Mar 31, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
The Individualized Major Programs Conference (IMP), co-hosted by Rochester Institute of Techology (RIT), Drexel University, Ithaca College, and St. Bonaventure University, will take place March 30-31, 2017, in Rochester, NY.
The IMP Conference is an annual gathering of individualized major programs and fosters a collaborative environment for new and seasonsed individualized majors to share ideas, challenges, stories and pedagogies on all things IMP-related. We encourage faculty, staff, and students of individualized majors to attend.
- 8am-9:00am registration & continental breakfast @ Arbor Loft
- 9:15am Introductions
- 9:30am – 10:45am Big Session Topic
- 10:45am-11am Break
- 11-12:15pm Keynote Speaker: David Helfand, Quest University
- 12:15-1:30 Lunch @ Arbor Loft
- 1:30-2:45pm Breakout Sessions (break-out 1 & 2)
- 2:45-3pm Break
- 3pm-4:15pm Big Session Topic
- 4:15pm-6pm Reception with Poster Session
- 6pm - Dinner(s) – downtown
- 8-9am Continental breakfast
- 9:15-10:30am Big Session Topic
- 10:30-11:30 Breakout Sessions (break-out 1 & 2)
- 11:30-12pm Conference Planning for Next Year
- 12pm – Boxed lunches to-go
Hotel Room Blocks have been reserved at:
Strathallan (by Hilton) strathallan.com
- Standard Room - $164/night
- Suite - $174/night
- To receive the special room rates, the customer must identify themselves with the RIT - Individualized Majors Program Conference
East Avenue Inn & Suites eastaveinn.com
- $119/night (29th & 30th, king/double)
- $149/night (31st, king/double)
- $139-189/night for suite rooms
- Enter discount code "RITEDU" at check-out. (This rate is not available on third-partysites like Expedia or Booking.com).
What is Rochester's Airport Code?
ROC. Airport is about a 15-20 minute drive to Conference location. Rochester is also in driving distance from the Buffalo and Syracuse airports (about 1 hour drive from either).
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
Parking is available across the street from The Arbor Loft. The Loft is also with-in walking distance from both hotels.
Is the Arbor Loft wheelchair accessible?
Yes, the Arbor Loft has an elevator.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please feel free to contact us with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org, 585-475-7297