2-day program (20 hours)
This is a fast paced, interactive course specifically designed for personnel who require an enhanced knowledge of individual and two man team tactics and there applications in critical, real world situations. Additionally, this course is designed to provide a solid understanding of dynamic movement, team/individual tactics, and force application. Students will also learn acceptable and legally defendable methods of subject control, use of force, and weapons manipulation. Practical application exercises are combined with stimulus/response conditioning principals and the development of a winning mindset.
This program is a modified version of a program taught to Military Special Operations personnel and draws heavily upon skills, techniques and personal experience of the instructor.
This course has a force on force scenario based drill program; students will participate in live force on force exercises against role players in exercises that simulate real-world conditions and events.
- Developing a winning mindset (Train to Win™)
- Speed Shooting
- Linear & Lateral Movement Drills
- Reactive Drills
- Tandem Movement & Engagement Techniques
- Simulation based training
- Personal and two man team skill development
- Unconventional shooting position techniques
- Close Quarters Engagement Techniques
- Techniques in stimulus/response training
- Contact & Cover Techniques
- Force on Force scenarios
- 700 Rounds of ammunition for handgun
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Ball cap or other billed cap
- Cold and/or wet weather clothing