InCopy + InDesign: Tips & Techniques
Make your InCopy/InDesign workflow sing! You've been using InCopy for a while now, but are you sure you're taking advantage of all the features? Do you know how to avoid known glitches and workaround common problems? Come to this eSeminar and learn all this and more!
Join InCopy workflow expert Anne-Marie Concepcion, an independent publishing trainer and consultant, in this hour-long Tips & Techniques session. Get your pens ready for an enjoyable "brain dump" of what she's gleaned from the hundreds of InCopy/InDesign-using clients she's trained and supported for the past five years.
• Best ways to set up the workflow for short and long publications, for off-site editors and off-site designers, and all combinations thereof
• Step-by-step through Adobe's remote workflow (e-mailed Assignment packages), including known traps and how to avoid them
• Creating templates: They said it couldn't be done, but it actually can, sort of! Learn how your editors can get a headstart on the layout.
• Top 5 Overlooked Features in InCopy that your editors and writers will LOVE
• Using free "cloud computing" solutions that act like a virtual server for your InDesign/InCopy projects
• Solving font glitches in layouts and cross-platform
• Scripts (some free) that add oft-requested features to the ID/IC workflow
This is an eSeminar!
This is a recording of an eSeminar (or "webinar"), so you can watch it in your own Web browser, wherever you are, and listen over your computer's speakers. No special software is required. You'll have the option to view it as many times as you want for 30 days.
After you register, you'll receive an e-mailed receipt from EventBrite within a few minutes. Our e-mail with your custom password and URL to access the recording will follow shortly thereafter (it may take up to one or two business days). If you don't receive these emails, be sure to check your spam filter for email coming from @indesignsecrets.com and @eventbrite.com. If you can't find them, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the live seminar, we opened the floor to questions. However, don't worry: with your registration, we'll still attempt to answer your questions as quickly as possible via email sent to email@example.com
Any handouts that the presenter made available to attendees at the live session are also availalble to all who purchase this recording. If handouts were provided, you'll be able to download them via link shown in the recording.
Anne-Marie Concepcion is one of the country’s top InCopy workflow experts. She’s the author of the popular InDesign/InCopy Workflow Essentials video tutorials from Lynda.com, publishes the InCopySecrets.com blog and its companion e-zine, InCopyFlow, and is the co-host of the InDesignSecrets.com blog and podcast. As the owner of Chicago-based Seneca Design & Training, a cross-media design studio and certified Adobe training provider, Anne-Marie has worked with hundreds of companies around the U.S. to help them streamline their design and production procedures using Adobe software.
Brought to you by David Blatner and Anne-Marie Concepcion, InDesignSecrets.com is the world's largest independent resource fo all things InDesign! Visit us and check out or blog, podcasts, videocasts, eBooks, webinars, and other live events.
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.