In this course, you will gain general knowledge of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) and the Incident Command System (ICS). This is a national framework that emergency response personnel will be using. This course will familiarize property managers, facility managers, and other building personnel with the NIMS framework as well as teach teams how to use it on a daily basis to conduct planned client events.
At EPIC, we believe in the structure and preparation of Incident Command so much that all our team members are required to complete this course. We implement the ICS framework upon any large loss or catastrophe deployment as well as on everyday jobs. We hope you’ll administer this system too.
The class is FREE to our customers and includes a half-day, comprehensive workshop with classroom learning as well as hands-on interactive participation.
In this Incident Command Training Course, you can receive four (4) hours of continuing education credits to apply towards your Georgia Real Estate license.
During the class you will learn how to:
- Prepare your property or business for emergencies
- Have an ICS (Incident Command System) backup plan
- Effectively use ICS for disasters
Things to know:
- Please dress comfortably and wear closed-toe shoes.
- Parking will be available in front of the building.
- Registration and breakfast begin at 8:00 AM.
- Lunch is served following the class. If you have any dietary restrictions please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Please print a copy of our Notice to Students for your records