In The Dining Room
Los Angeles, CA
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
- Flipping The Bird - written by Nicole Dominguez & Lauren Stone; directed by Jason Weiss; starring Dawn Davis, Michael Edelstein, Sydney Meyer, & Noelle Toland
- Leviticus Rising - written by Michael Lamb; directed by Sabrina Lloyd; starring Chris Karmiol, Sean Rose, & Yuki Sagara
- Mikey - written by Jack Courtney; directed by J. Richey Nash; starring Pippa Hinchley, AJ Jones, Jerome St. Jerome, & Fernanda Vazquez
- Imaginary Spaghetti - written by Sumi Folz; directed by J. Richey Nash; starring Kahyun Kim & Tony Sago
- A Line is Drawn At Ruby Tuesday's - written by Dean Donofrio; directed by Jason Weiss; starring Pippa Hinchley, Jorge-Luis Pallo, Grace Serrano, & Ramona Young
- Far From The Tree - written by Lena Bouton; directed by Amanda Hallman; starring Lena Bouton, Max Lichtig, & J. Richey Nash
- Bunker - written by Jeremiah Benjamin; directed by Michael Lamb; starring Michael Camacho, Holiday Kinard, & Rhonda Tinch-Mize
- Table 3 - written by Tim DeRoche; directed by Sabrina Lloyd; starring Lena Bouton, Rebecca Herrick, & Scot Shamblin
- B.Y.K.O.T.A. (Be Ye Kind One To Another) - written by Scott Gerard; directed by Jordan James Smith; starring Shannon Bunchman, Xander France, Jake Jacobi, & Clancy McLain
- 20:30 - written by James Edward Quinn; directed by Amanda Hallman; starring Wes McGee & Yuki Sagara
Go to oneact.studiocartists.com for more details about the production.
Runs For Six Weeks Through September 14th!
All Performances Start At 8:00PM.
(no performances Labor Day Weekend)
Both groups will alternate between Fridays and Saturdays.
Please check schedule for details.
|Friday, August 2||Saturday, August 3|
|Saturday, August 10||Friday, August 9|
|Friday, August 16||Saturday, August 17|
|Saturday, August 24||Friday, August 23|
|Friday, September 6||Saturday, September 7|
|Saturday, September 14||Friday, September 13|
General Admission - $15.00 in advance ($20 at the door)
Approximate running time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
There are no age requirements, but some of the plays deal with adult language and themes.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Street parking is readily available. There is no parking lot or valet.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 988-1175.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, you can transfer your tickets to anyone else you like.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes, you may update your information. If you have any questions or problems doing so, just give us an email or a ring.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Please bring either the ticket or a copy of the email on your phone, so that we may scan the bar code.
What is the refund policy?
Unfortunately, because these shows sell out, and we often have to turn potential attendees away, we are not able to offer refunds for these tickets. If you have an issue, we will do our best to honor your ticket on another night, but there is no guarantee that we will be able to do so once a show has sold out.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, as long as you have a printed copy of your ticket or the email on your phone, it is fine.
Studio C Artists
6448 Santa Monica Blvd.
Studio C Artists
At Studio C, we combine the strength of old Hollywood with the power of innovation to offer the most unique and effective approach to casting, acting instruction and storytelling. Equal parts production company, casting office and acting studio, we take the of the old studio model and add in our own contemporary spin to meet the demands of today’s entertainment industry.
- For actors looking to discover themselves - we offer workshops, master classes and special intensives.
- For producers in search of the right talent - we offer a full range of casting services.
- For audiences seeking high-quality storytelling - we produce shows for both the stage and screen.
Studio C Artists has an intimate, stageless theatre space in Hollywood, right in the heart of Theatre Row. The venue seats up to 40 with riser seating, and a small, ground level stage area. The space provides the perfect venue for acting classes, workshops, auditions, and performances that don't require sets (i.e., sketch comedy, black box theater).
To find out more about our company, our work or how you can get involved, visit us online or call (323) 988-1175.