Do you struggle to get to sleep no matter how tired you are? Do you wake up in the middle of the night and lie awake for hours, anxiously watching the clock?
Insomnia is a common disorder that takes a toll on your energy, mood, health, and ability to function during the day. Chronic insomnia can even contribute to serious health problems. The Sleep Management Institute estimates 30%-50% of the general population is affected by insomnia, with 10% suffering from chronic insomnia. It affects all age groups, and women more often than men.
You don’t have to resign yourself to sleepless nights. Simple changes to your lifestyle and daily habits can put a stop to insomnia. Most often, without the need for medication.
This four-week course will help you identify the issues and provide you with the necessary tools to get you on the path toward the sleep you need!
Space is limited - Reserve your spot early!
***Early Bird Pricing: $150, through 03/12/17***
Regular Price: $199
Sundays 10am - 3pm
Duration: 5 hours (includes 30 min break)
Beginning March 26th, this 10-hour series runs on two Sundays
Dates: 3/26 & 4/2
Instructor: Pam Eggleston
- Access to an ongoing - online support group
- Nutritional counseling
- Developing sacred space
- Creating a proper sleep environment
- Developing healthy sleep habits
- Spiritual connection and discovery of devotional practices
- A breakdown of the differences between chronic and acute insomnia, and sleep deprivation
- Techniques for identifying and dealing with the different symptoms of all forms of sleep disorder
- Sleep care package