Earn to Learn in partnership with College Depot is hosting an In-Person Personal Finance Training on December 3rd, 2016. from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
The Personal finance training workshop is required prior to applying for entrance into the Earn to Learn program. Workshop topics include:
There will be the opportunity to held interviews after the training. If you would like to be interviewed you must bring the following documentation (oringinals and copies):
- Applicant’s Social Security Card and Photo ID.
- Provide the most recent pay stub for at least one person you indicated who has a job.
- If anyone in the household age 18 or older is not currently employed and does not receive a monthly income, they need to sign a No Income Affidavit. (Form will be provided at the event)
- For each business owned, provide the most recent Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Statement (Forms will be provided at the event) - If you own less than 100% of the business please also provide the Operating Agreement.
- Provide a copy of the 2015 Tax Return for each person you indicated filed taxes. If no Taxes were filled, please provide a personal statement explaining it.
- For any vehicle that you OWE money on, please provide the most recent loan statement showing the balance still owed on the vehicle.
- Provide the most recent statements for all bank, investments, and retirement accounts.
- If any of the following monthly benefits are received, provide the award letter: Unemployment, Social Security (Disability, Retirement, Supplemental, or Survivors), Veteran’s, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families, Alimony, Child Support, or Per Capita Gaming Revenue
- Provide a credit report for the head of household or statements for any debt owed. You can obtain your free credit report at: https://www.annualcreditreport.com/index.action
You can also fax the documents no later than December 2nd to (877)266-0662
If you have questions please feel free to contac Monica Crespo at Monica@earntolearn.org or at (602)615-2683 or Xavier Gonzalez at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (602)909-0739