2-day program (20 hours)
In-Extremis: Carbine Is NOT a basic carbine or patrol rifle program! It was developed for intermediate or advanced shooters who require enhanced carbine/SBR close quarters tactical skills that work under real-world demands. This is a fast paced dynamic thinking and weapons management program,.
In-Extremis: Carbine revolves around efficient and effective tactics and weapons management skills focusing on speed, accuracy, and understanding the psychological and physiological mechanics of the human body under high demand compressed proximity engagements. This demanding program is delivered in a contemporary and legally defensible format. The student will develop and define reactionary competence through simulated situations and demanding initiative based drills, close quarters deployment, and intermediate range applications.
The course is designed to provide a high degree of personal development topics concentrating on those areas that will enable the professional to become a more effective operator.
- Developing a winning mindset (Train to Win™)
- Simulation Based Training
- Unconventional Shooting Position Techniques
- Advanced Tactical Movement
- Transition Exercises from Rifle/Carbine to Handgun
- Carbine Operation In and Around Vehicles
- Confined Space & Compressed Time Frame Considerations
- Threat Identification & Cue Recognition
- Weapons Protection & Retention
- Operational Tactics
- 200 Rounds of ammunition for handgun
- 800 Rounds of Rifle/Carbine Ammunition
- Knee & Elbow Pads (Highly Recommended)
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Ball cap or other billed cap
- Cold and/or wet weather clothing
There are a number of chain hotels in Durango CO (40 minutes from the range)