San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Does every business need a strategy?
Regardless of size, every business should have a strategy – a defined direction and framework to operate within.
MOOT Management Consultants invites you to a one-day seminar to explore strategy development for your business. Led by business consultants David Easterfield and Jane Wilson, who between them have worked with businesses large and small, including Ernst & Young, Shell, Clarks, Start-rite, Ecco, and Logica, to name but a few.
Throughout the day you will get insights from the experts, take part in practical sessions, and leave with the tools to define and implement the best strategy for your company. You will then close the day with a working knowledge of how to use MOOT’s unique strategic planning tool, an understanding of the thought discipline required to approach strategy, and working examples of how to develop your own strategy. As an attendee of the course, you’ll also receive free telephone back-up if you wish to complete your strategy.
Breakfast available from 8.30am (selection of breakfast butties, fruit, granola and yogurt, organic fair trade tea and coffee)
8.30 - 9.15
- Arrivals and introductions
9.30 - 10.30
- Ice Breaker activity to explore - What is strategy?
Break for refreshments (includes homemade biscuits, organic fair trade tea and coffee)
10.45 - 12.30
- Why do companies need a strategy?
- How does anyone start to write a strategy?
- Defining the “Ambition”
- Group sessions to develop some example “Ambitions”
- Delicious Yeo Valley two course lunch
- Opportunity to Network and look at models to frame strategic development
1.30 - 3.15
- Practical session on creating a ‘people strategy’ and working through how to develop functional strategic objectives, with the focus on achieving tangible commercial results
Break for refreshments (includes homemade cakes, organic fair trade tea and coffee)
3.30 - 4.30
- Q&A session
- Lessons learned
- Shaping next steps for your own business strategy
When & Where
MOOT Management Consultants
Creative Value Consulting is an independent consultancy that works with businesses to help them improve and grow. It works with clients on strategy, planning and problem solving, with services that range from organisational design and capability mapping, to brand development and marketing strategies. CVC offers a bespoke service that is tailored to the needs and business goals of each client.