The Baby Haven values diversity and serves families affiliated with the ARTS (Addiction Research and Treatment Services) programs as well as families in the community. Children and their families are at the heart of the Baby Haven program.
Volunteers are needed to assist with projects that will bring Baby Haven up to meet the Colorado Shines rating standard for child care centers. This project piggybacks on the hardwork Project Helping volunteers did last year, resulting in the Baby Haven earning a high quality rating!
All the tools and supplies needed to complete this project will be provided, we just need some amazing volunteers. Also this is one of the few times each year kiddos under 18 years old can come help out at the Baby Haven – so bring the whole family!
Food and drink will also be provided.
To learn more about the Baby Haven, check out their website: http://www.havenfriends.org/child-care/
- Be part of something fun, engaging and impactful.
- As a volunteer you’ll be supporting your community and improving your own health.
- Earn tons of good karma and do something impactful. Trust us, your friends will be jealous!
- Speaking of friends, bring them along! Volunteering with friends and family makes the day even more memorable.
- And, of course, the chance to change the world. Who doesn’t want that??
Does this event require special skills?
No special skills are required.
Are there age requirements for volunteering?
For this event, we just ask that all volunteers under 16 be accompanied by an adult!
ALL THE DETAILS: Where to meet and park? What to wear and bring? What is the agenda for the day?
Once you register, you’ll receive a confirmation email with all the details. We’ll also send a reminder email 48 hours prior to the event as well as a text reminder 24 hours before!
To make sure you get the emails, please add Project Helping (firstname.lastname@example.org) to your contacts.