The Improv Drop-In
An extension of the Comedy School, our Improv Drop-ins allow folks interested in improv to practice and learn new skills under the tutelage of veteran DSI faculty.
Improv Drop-ins are weekly two-hour workshops that are open to anyone. While we recommend that you have at least some improv experience, we welcome anyone who wants to jump in and play. The workshops focus on 2 person scenes.
Classes run from 1030am to 1230pm and are taught by a variety of DSI faculty.
Improv Drop-Ins are $10 per week and are currently open to anyone ages 17+.
- December 10th ― Brandon Holmes
- December 17th ― Emily Holland
- December 24th ― NO DROP IN (Happy Holidays!)
- December 31st ― NO DROP IN (Ring in the New Year with DSI!)
- January 7th ― Kori Robins
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org