The 4-day SAFe® Program Consultant training event will set you up for receiving your SPC designation from Scaled Agile, Inc. If you’re a Lean|Agile Leader, internal Agile coach, service-oriented Program Manager, or other Agile change agent in your organization; you may be interested in this course.
Individuals that complete this course are eligible to take the SPC examination offered by Scaled Agile, and once the certification is awarded, will be able to:
- Properly communicate the benefits of Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe®)
- Lead conversations and preparations for launching SAFe® Value Streams & Agile Release Trains
- Influence leaders on adoption Lean|Agile portfolio management processes
- Advocate key organizational changes that are required for becoming a Lean|Agile Enterprise
- Teach Leading SAFe®, ScrumXP, Scrum PM/PO and other Scaled Agile classes
SAFe® is a registered trademark of Scaled Agile, Inc.
This course is available in the following formats:
- Publicly, across the United States
- Privately, on-site for your organization
Please contact us to inquire about scheduling this course for your organization.
Upon completion of the SAFe® Program Consultant Training, the participant will be able to:
- Apply lean, Agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market and product quality.
- Understand how to leverage the Scaled Agile Framework to implement and scale a consistent Agile approach across multiple teams, departments and programs.
- Maintain consistent alignment and sustainable delivery of business strategy from the top of the organization down to the development and delivery teams, managing the delivery plan approach at the Portfolio, Program and Team levels.
- Understand the roles and related skills necessary to scale Agile across the enterprise and how each of these roles work together to create a cohesive delivery strategy that maximizes delivery efficiency and overall product value.
- Gain valuable insights into the leadership skills that are most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, then learn how to apply these proven practices in your unique organization.
- Understand the approach for educating other leaders on Scaled Agile Framework
This course (and certification program) is designed for leaders, managers, and change agents that are responsible for leading a Lean|Agile transformation based on the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®).
The following pre-requisites are required for this course:
- 5+ years of experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product or project management
- 3+ years of experience in Agile
- One or more relevant Agile certifications (e.g., CSM, CSPO, CSP, CSC, CST, Scrum.org, DSDM, ICAgile, PMI-ACP)
The following individuals may be interested in this course:
- Managers, Directors & VPs
- Program & Project Managers
Scott Frost, Kim Werner