IMPACT Interactive Minor Procedure and Competency Training- Cincinnati Ohio
Nurse Practitioners are increasingly taking larger roles in meeting
the primary care needs of our nation!
Do we have the skill base in minor procedures to practice to the
fullest extent of our education and licensure?
Attendance at this 1/2 day workshop is URGENT for NP students, PA
students, and any primary care professional seeking to learn or refresh
these minor skills:
- Reduction of nursemaid’s elbow
- Local anesthesia and digital blocks
- Incision and drainage of abscesses
- Foreign body removal (e.g. fishhooks and splinters)
- Finger and toe procedures (e.g. paronychia, trephination)
- Minor laceration care with adhesives, staple, sutures
- Corneal abrasions and fluorescein examinations
- Nasal Foreign Body Removal
- Otic Cerumen Removal
$139.00 per workshop attendee Fall Kickoff Special!
We hope you can make it! If you have already attended, pass this invite on to another NP student or NP!
Brenda B. Young DNP, RN, CNP, Beverly J. Metze MSN, RN, CNP
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Brenda Young firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or 513-257-1575