Discovering Turkish Furniture at IMOBAn opportunity for profitable business, full access to global furniture trends and a close look at the rich content of the Turkish furniture market.
With more than 350 exhibitors IMOB’12 – 8. Istanbul Furniture Fair will open the doors of the finest home furnishings, interior designs and furniture trends for 2012 between 31 January – 04 February in Istanbul Expo Center / Cnr Expo, Turkey.Why IMOB?
- The biggest trade fair for those who want to invest in Turkish Furniture market. The opportunity to monitor and evaluate developments in furniture industry.
- Designs of impressive quality also surprise by affordable prices at IMOB.
- Offering concept integrity for home furnishing.
- Top exhibitors and bold designers present fresh ideas and new home furnishings.
- IMOB has a strong strategic location and excellent business potential internationally.
- Opportunities to selects dealers and/or partners from national or international markets.
- Hosted Buyer Program which aims to bring buyer delegations from all over the world and Turkey.
- IMOB 2011 gives a great impetus to the furniture industry with its 316 exhibitors and 87.189 visitors.
- High level of participation thanks to the support of Association of Turkish Furniture Manufacturers (MOSDER) and Small & Medium Enterprises Development Organization (KOSGEB).For more information please visit our website: www.ite-imob.com
EUF INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIRS/ITE TURKEY
ITE is one of the world’s leading organisers of international trade exhibitions and conferences and specialises in organising events in growing and developing markets. ITE organises around 180 exhibitions and conferences each year in 11 countries. In 2009, ITE sold over 400,000 square metres of exhibition space to companies who understand the benefits of doing business face-to-face. The group has many market leading events and well known brands in key industry sectors. ( www.ite-exhibitions.com and www.ite-turkey.com )