Following the publication of the White Paper “Digital Trust for Smart ICT”, developed with the support of the Ministry of the Economy, ILNAS is pleased to invite you to a breakfast dedicated to digital trust for Big Data. It will take place on Thursday the 8th of December from 9:30 to 11:00 at the ILNAS premises in Belval.
The aim of this breakfast is to explore the role of Digital Trust in the development of Big Data, going into technical aspects of the topic and detailing last related standardization developments to highlight the importance of technical standardization for the establishment of a trusted digital environment.
- 09:30 – 09:40 | Introduction and welcome words | Dr. Jean-Philippe HUMBERT, Deputy Director - ILNAS
- 09:40 – 09:50 | Presentation of the National Standards Body | Mr. Jérôme HOEROLD, acting Chief of the Standardization department – ILNAS
- 09:50 – 10:05 | White Papers presentation - Big Data & Digital Trust for Smart ICT | Dr. Joseph EMERAS, Project Officer “Research, Standardization & ICT” – ANEC GIE
- 10:05 – 10:15 | Big Data Standardization | Dr. Joseph EMERAS
- 10:15 – 10:30 | ICT Technical Standardization in Luxembourg & Conclusions | Dr. Johnatan PECERO, Responsible of the Standardization department – ANEC GIE
- 10:30 – 11:00 | Discussions | Moderator: Dr. Joseph EMERAS
This breakfast is the second in a series of ILNAS workshops "Digital Trust for Smart ICT", which will review various Smart ICT technologies, focusing on the Big Data, Cloud Computing and Internet of Things technologies, the three topics developed in the White Paper "Digital Trust for Smart ICT", through the prisms of digital trust and technical standardization.
The participation is free of charge but registration is mandatory for this exclusive breakfast since places are limited. We invite you to confirm your attendance before the 28th of November 2016.
- E-Mail : email@example.com
- Tel : (+352) 247 743 - 70
- Fax : (+352) 247 943 – 70
Please feel free to contact us for more information.