Actions and Detail Panel
Illinois REALTORS® Downers Grove 6-Week Flexible Learning Course (45 hrs ho...
Wed, Jun 14, 2017, 6:00 PM – Mon, Jul 31, 2017, 9:30 PM CDT
Students to pick up material on June 14th, 2017 at the class location. Home Study portion is June 14 - July 9th, 2017. The home study portion must be completed by the first class to complete the 90 hour portion.
Classroom Portion: Monday's & Wednesday's, 1 Saturday & Sunday
July 10, 2017 - July 31, 2017
Monday's - 7/10, 7/17, 7/24, 7/31 6pm-9:30pm
Wednesday's - 7/12, 7/19, 7/26, 6pm- 9:30pm
Saturday - 7/29 9am-5:30pm
Sunday - 7/30 9am-5:30pm
To obtain a real estate broker license in Illinois, you must:
1. Be at least 21 years old or be at least 18 years old and receive prior approval by the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation (for more information click here).
2. Be a high school graduate or equivalent (G.E.D.)
3. Complete 90 hours of broker course work, including 15 hours of interactive training
4. Pass the state of Illinois exam with a score of 75% or better
1. Attendance is required.
2. Allowed to miss 10% of total class time. Missed time must be made up at another class before you can pass the course.
3. Missing more than 10 % of the course results in failure. There will be a fee to take another class.
4. Course completion requires a minimum of 75% or higher on the course final exams.
5. Class can be cancelled at anytime at school discretion.
Course Refund Policy:
- Full tuition is required at the time of registration - all payments must be received at the school office prior to the start of the first class.
- Refund Policy: A $25 processing fee is non-refundable. Written cancelation of enrolled received prior to the class start date will entitle the student to a refund of all other fees. Class start date is when Home Study Materials are picked up. No refund will be issued after that.
- A $45 charge will be assessed for transcripts lost or requiring changes.