iLearnNYC: Using Aventa Core / Advanced Placement Digital Content
Long Island City, NY
This training is designed to allow the learner to become knowledgeable about Aventa Middle School, Core and AP courses. This session will introduce the learner to the structure, navigation and design of these courses and how they may best be used in a blended or virtual environment. Learners will also be introduced to the Grade book within the D2L environment.
As result of this training, participants will be able to:
· Understand Aventa course structure and supports.
· Understand how to navigate and access assignments.
· Demonstrate effective best practices regarding blended learning environments.
· Know how to access assignments which need grading and provide appropriate feedback.
· Know how to locate Discussion Board posts and reply.
· Describe how students access teacher feedback.
· Understand how to access items through the Grade book.
Please click on this link to see available parking in the neighborhood.
Court Square Training Center
45-18 Court Square
Long Island City,
iLearnNYC Professional Development
iLearnNYC is a blended and online learning program that cultivates visionary leadership, personalized data-driven pedagogy, and promotes school change through collaboration. The ilearnNYC program empowers teachers, administrators, students and parents with cutting edge resources, including online content and a suite of robust educational tools. Our blueprint for success supports major NYCDOE initiatives, including Common Core, Universal Design for Learning, and teacher effectiveness.
Our iLearnNYC professional development blueprint works to cultivate visionary leadership, enhance personalized data-driven pedagogy, and promote school change through collaboration. Our workshops empower teachers and administrators with cutting edge resources, including online content and a suite of robust educational technology tools.
Our successful professional development plan supports major NYCDOE initiatives, including Common Core, Universal Design for Learning, and teacher effectiveness.