iLearn Technology: Gmail 101
Saturday, May 11, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM (MDT)
Learn email skills crucial for staying connected in today's world!
- Create your own email account with Gmail
- View emails, add contacts and download attachments
- Compose, send, and reply to messages
- Attach a photo or document
- Organize your mail into folders, and more...
For class and registration questions contact Library Technology (970)962-2599
This class is sponsered by The Friends of the Loveland Public Library.