Actions and Detail Panel
Ike's Hook 'Em Early Fishing Tournament
Sun, May 7, 2017, 12:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDT
Come join us for a FREE day of fishing for kids 16 and under. Any species caught enters you in the tournament. Every kid will walk away with something. Sign up early since there are only 200 spots. Kids must be accompanied by an adult. Bring your own rod and lures, but if you don't have one, don't worry we will have one for you.
As a condition of participation in this event, each competitor's guardian must agree to a waiver, release of liability, and a name and likeness release.
- Lots of Prizes & Giveaways
- Parents may help with casting only
- You can bring your own fishing rod but if you do not have a one The Ike Foundation will supply you with one
- Artificial or live bait may be used
- Kids must land their own fish
- All species count towards total length
- Prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd, 3rd & various other fun categories