Please mark your calender for IITAAS Family Day Out!
We have organized a family day out to Singapore’s most scenic location – Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve for our alumnus, friends and family members. Together, let’s enjoy the beauty and wonders of nature at Singapore’s first ASEAN Heritage Park.
Date - 10th December 2016
Time - 12.30 to 5.30 PM
- Starts with Lunch - 12.30 to 1.30 PM
- Starting Point - Visitor Center
- Guided Tour Starts @ 2.00 PM
- Duration of nature walk is around 1.5-2 hrs
- Sungei Buloh Park is located at 33 km from the city center (reference: Raffles MRT) and it will take 40 mins by car or taxi to get there.
- Nature walk will be guided by a private tour.
- Clothing- comfortable shirt and pants, protection from rain and sun, and mosquito repellent
- Refreshments will be provided after the walk at 5 PM
- Parking lots will be available at the park.
Look forward to seeing you.
Executive committee 2016