NFOHSizzle Reel http://www.youtube.com/user/NFOHSTUDIOS?feature=mhee
CELEBRATED ON FRIDAY, JUNE 22ND
DJ Irie, Daymond John, Jamal Sims, Chuck Maldonado and Gregory Griffith
Icons Receive Special Honor by leading Contemporary Art Master Phillippe Dodard
WHO: NFOH Studios in association with Status Vodka and 3 Wise Men present the historic and exclusive Inspired-In-Miami-Series.
WHAT: Members of the media are invited to a 5-Star Experience at the Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove as 100 invited luminaries from around the world are invited to a private one on one conversation with 5 successful luminaries who are iconoclasts in their respective fields.
HOSTS: Hosted by noted Author/Speaker Dianne Collins of “Do You Quantum Think”, the 3 part series is part of the W.O.W. (World of Wealth) Initiative with Michael Pendleton, CEO of NFOH Studios and 3 Wise Men. The series will bring together upwardly mobile consumers, entrepreneurs and noted industry celebrities all under one roof. The June-Inspired-Series-Cast honors icons in fields dedicated to the Literary Arts, Entertainment, Dance and Entrepreneurship. Special Musical Guest, Jazz Guitar Phenom, Bemol Telfort.
1. Celebrity Personality DJ Irie
2. Founder of FUBU/Star of ABC hit show Shark Tank Daymond John
3. Choreographers to the hit movie Step-Up Revolution: 3D Jamal Sims & Chuck Maldonado and lastly,
4. Keynote address by noted Author/Public Speaker Gregory Griffith.
WHERE: Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove, Miami
3300 Southwest Twenty-Seventh Avenue, Coconut Grove, Florida 33133
WHEN: Pre-Reception – 7pm-7:45pm - Coconut Grove Vista Lounge 7th Floor
IIMSobe Awards – 8pm-9:30pm – Presentation of IIMS Awards
IIMSobe After-Set – 10pm – Baoli Vita, South Beach
Members of the press are required to confirm their attendance by NOON 06/22/2012
CONTACT: Taye Williams | 786-356-1727 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The night will also unveil the custom designed Inspired Series Award designed by noted Contemporary Art Master Phillippe Dodard and presentation by Dough Boy Cakes courtesy of partnership with Thomas Kramer and 5 Star Island.
Other Confirmed guests include: Patrick Lacroix Developer of Citadelle Resort & Casino (Las Vegas), Robert Benjamin Filmmaker/Producer from Cape Town, SA, and Steve Perini (Perini/Tudor Building Company)
EVENING EVENTS INCLUDE:
- Grand Wine Tasting sponsored by Schnebly Redland’s Winery & Brewery
- IIMSOBE Awards sponsored by Status Vodka
- IIMSOBE After-Set sponsored by Baoli Vita, South Beach
- Non-profit Partner announcements
- Biz Tech Millionaire Camp
- Everglades Foundation
- Alpha Phi Alpha Knight of Kings Scholarship Program
- High School Jamz
New Faces of Hollywood (NFOH) Studios Fort Lauderdale, designed by acclaimed NY Architects WSDG and MS Architects of Fort Lauderdale will evolve into a prime one-stop destination for discerning television, motion picture, music, fashion, technology professionals spread across a 1.7 acre footprint including 4 state-of-the-art soundstages. The Studio will serve as an iconic international epi-center that is committed to making an impact on the people, community, and economics of downtown Fort Lauderdale through the creation of over 300 plus new full-time jobs within the next three years.
NFOH will also establish an educational partnership with a major university and youth empowerment apprenticeship program. The apprenticeship program will serve two purposes:
· Firstly, to provide certified training to serious entertainment professionals.
· Secondly, to retain qualified work force for NFOH Studios and make Fort Lauderdale the prime endpoint for Producers/Directors. Scheduled to break ground Fall 2012.
- Author/Speaker GREGORY GRIFFITH - www.theactivator.net
- Founder of FUBU DAYMOND JOHN
- Celebrity Music Personality DJ IRIE - http://www.djirie.com/
- PHILLIPE DODARD - http://www.donnakaran.com/press/on-the-runway/
- Artistic Creative Director of $600M dollar movie franchise JAMAL SIMS
- Step Up Revolution Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdamC7jUrjs
- Choreographer to the Stars/Step Up Revolution: 3D – CHUCK MALDONADO
- Choreography Reel link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SsukSpPLvI
IMDB link: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1382211/
Details of this Historical Exclusive Private Event will be provided once reservations are made
IIMSOBE Inspired in Miami South Beach
Inspired in Miami South Beach
Please included your full name, email address & contact information