Actions and Detail Panel
IIEMCA 2017 Registration - A Half Century of Studies
Mon, Jul 10, 2017, 9:00 AM – Thu, Jul 13, 2017, 1:00 PM EDT
Conference Registration Costs:
(all prices listed in US Dollars)
Early Bird Registration Cost: (February 15, 2017 - April 30, 2017)
Non-Student Rate: $315.00
Student Rate: $250.00
Regular Registration Cost: (May 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017)
Non-Student Rate: $375.00
Student Rate: $290.00
Late Registration Cost: (July 1, 2017 - July 13, 2017)
Non-Student Rate: $425.00
Student Rate: $310.00
Registration cost includes breakfast and lunch on all conference days (July 10-13), morning and afternoon breaks, two receptions, and all conference materials. On-campus lodging is a separate expense and can be added in the “additional items” section of the Registration Form. Dinners are not included in the registration cost. The IIEMCA Conference Banquet will take place on Wednesday, July 12, and tickets for conference participants and guests can be purchased separately.
Held on the evening of Wednesday, July 12, 2017 in downtown Columbus, Ohio. Transportation to banquet will be provided. Banquet details forthcoming.
$90.00 per attendee. Each banquet attendee must have purchased ticket (including guests).
On-campus housing will be available the evenings of July 9 – July 13, 2017 in one of Otterbein University’s residence halls. Occupancy will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. For additional details on the on-campus housing options, please visiting the Lodging page.
On-campus lodging options and costs are detailed below (costs listed are per person). Each on-campus lodging patron will be charged a one-time $26.00 USD charge, in addition to the nightly rate.
- Shared Room / Shared Bath – $25.00 USD per night per person
- 2 people to a room, up to 4 people sharing a bathroom
- If you are registering alone and choose this option, please note that you may be assigned to a room with another same-gender conference attendee.
- Or, if you are bringing a guest or want to room with another conference attendee and do not mind sharing a bathroom, also choose this option. Guests and desired roommates / suitemates must be designated on the registration form.
- Single Room / Shared Bath – $40.00 USD per night per person
- 1 person to a room, up to 3 people sharing a bathroom
- If you want the room to yourself, but don’t mind sharing a bathroom with an adjoining room, choose this option.
- You may request another conference attendee as your suitemate in the adjoining room on the registration form if desired.
- Private Room / Private Bath – $80.00 USD per night per room
- 1 paid conference attendee and up to 1 guest
- If you want a room and bathroom to yourself, or if you are planning on bringing a guest and do not want to share a bathroom with another room, choose this option.
- Please note that this option has limited availability.
A “guest” is a non-conference attendee accompanying a paid conference attendee. If you plan on bringing a guest, they will be able to participate in the conference-related activities listed below with a “Guest Registration” (found in the “additional items” section of the registration) for a cost of $100.00.
Breakfast and Lunch on Conference days (July 10-13)
Receptions (July 10 and July 11)
Morning and afternoon breaks
Guests can also participate in the following activities, with an additional paid registration (located in the “additional items” section of the registration form):
On-Campus Lodging - please select the appropriate housing selection for you and your guest (either a Shared Room or Private Room options)
Banquet Dinner - each banquet attendee must have a paid ticket
Off-campus lodging is available at several area hotels (info found here). These arrangements are the responsibility of the attendee.