Igniting Desire: An Introduction to the Art of Sexual Awakening for Visionary Women
Saturday, February 25, 2017 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM (PST)
Are you ready to have better, more fulfilling sex?
Imagine living in a world in which our bodies were honored, and our sexualities were celebrated...
Imagine experiencing sex as an outpouring of the beauty and depth of your spirit...
In this world, desire is the signpost pointing you towards more joy, pleasure and abundance?
Imagine it. How would your life be different? How would the world be different?
I believe that no matter who you are, no matter your age or body type, you absolutely deserve to have a fully passionate intimate life!
I designed Igniting Desire for you – a visionary woman who is ready to embrace desire, reclaim your sexual power, and create new possibilities for joy and freedom in your life. You are ready to explore new ways to nurture yourself because you want to see just how juicy and rich your life can be.
During Igniting Desire, you will…
- Renew your connection with your body
- Identify what gets in the way of your embracing your erotic power
- Begin learning to hear and trust your body’s messages
- Learn a simple practice for enlivening your body and increasing your capacity for pleasure
- Reclaim your juiciness
- Connect with your creative potential through the power of sexual desire
- Get honest about your needs and desires, and practice asking for what you want
- Open to receiving more of what you long for
- Ignite your sexual passion!
- Learn 5 practical techniques for deepening intimacy and awakening passion
- Embody the 7 keys to awakening sexual desire
- Step into a new paradigm where you honor your body and celebrate your inherent sexiness
My wish for you is that you access the profound joy and pleasure that’s available to you through your body, when you want… not just at the beginning of a new relationship!
This work will teach you how to begin to use desire to guide you towards greater satisfaction in all areas of your life, not just your sex life.
So, I invite you to embrace your desire as a gift, a teacher. Let desire be a barometer for how much pleasure is possible in your life experience. From this perspective, sexual desire is “Life” waking up inside of you… waiting to bless you with all that it has to offer. Why not let it?
To learn more, visit www.ignitingdesire.com
Save This Event
When & Where
Sonya Brewer - Somatic Psychotherapy for Body, Mind, Heart & Spirit
Sonya Brewer, MA, is a body-centered psychotherapist and relationship expert in Albany, CA, where she specializes in helping women, couples, and partners of all sorts create extraordinary relationships. She loves helping people feel more alive, connected and authentic in their lives and relationships, while also bringing their gifts to the world. She teaches workshops about embodied living, conscious relationships and sacred sexuality. To learn more, visit www.sonyabrewer.com. Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist #89901