Actions and Detail Panel
Ignite: Brand Visibility +Thought Leadership Workshop for Entrepreneurs
Thu, May 11, 2017, 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM EDT
Are you ready to grow your brand visibility and become a thought leader?
I know you have big plans to make a big breakthrough in your life and take your business to the next level.
This is the year you finally become the go-to expert in your industry by:
- Creating a workshop or conference
- Publishing a book
- Getting booked to speak
- Developing an online course or program
- Launching a blog or podcast
It's springtime and the air is filled with inspiration. You’ve got a plan and a strategy.
Planning will only get you so far. To make this a year that will surprise and delight you, you have to take focused action.
Are you going to let another year - or month - go by without sharing your big idea with the world?
This one-day workshop is designed to help you create something amazing that will serve your clients or organization and make your heart sing.
Big ideas have a lot of moving parts and that’s often where people get stuck. By attending this workshop, you’ll map out a plan to keep you on track, so you can finally make 2017 the year you finally get your big idea created, published, launched, shipped and in the can.
Why is creating your big idea so important?
It can impact your business or career in many ways including:
- Establish your thought leadership in your field
- Reach more people and make a greater impact
- Attract new clients
- Move away from working with clients 1:1
- Create more revenue
- Build your personal platform
- Get booked to speak
- Raise your visibility and create new opportunities
Most importantly, it will spark your creativity, fill you with joy and revitalize your spirit by allowing you to focus on your gift and the work you love most.
Who is this workshop designed for?
The workshop is for service based solo-entrepreneurs, small business owners and independent professionals including, but not limited to coaches, health and wellness practitioners, writers, authors, speakers, photographers, artists, legal and financial experts and more.
What You Can Expect from Your Day:
During this one-day event, through instruction, group discussion and independent work sessions you’ll be guided through:
- Content development and creation – Clarify your idea, organize the content, create an outline and plan
- Format and delivery system – We’ll review the best format for delivery, timing and how best to structure the information
- Audience – Who is the audience you’re trying to reach? How to grow your audience? How to engage them?
- Finally, we’ll review marketing and promotion ideas
Here’s an outline of the schedule though it may vary to meet the needs of the group:
10:00-10:30am: Welcome – Create Your Vision
10:30pm – 12:00pm: Work Session (light lunch will be provided)
12:00-2:30pm: Individual focus time + Group Collaboration
2:30-3pm: Wrap-Up, Next Steps + Get the A’s to your Q’s
Stop Working in a Silo
Spend the day with a small group of peers who can provide ideas and motivation to move you forward. Get clear on your mission, map out your big idea and get support and feedback from fellow visionaries.
This event is limited to 8 participants.