If you had five minutes on stage, what would you say to Baltimore? What if you only got 20 slides and they rotated automatically after 15 seconds?
On October 16th at 6 pm, 16 artists, technologists, entrepreneurs, and philosophers will answer this challenge at Ignite Baltimore #1. The event will be held at The Wind Up Space, at 12 W. North Avenue, Baltimore, MD, in the Station North Arts District.
Tickets are free, but space is limited. Audience members with tickets from EventBrite or Upcoming.org will be admitted first.
There will also be plenty of time to network with other professionals and make new connections, and free light dinner fare will be offered
- Aaron Henkin - 20 Favorite Baltimore Stories
- Clarence Wooten - 12 Hard-Won Lessons of Entrenepeurship
- Rev. Amy Sens - (Interesting) Stuff You (Probably) Didn’t Know about the Bible
- Mario Armstrong
- Elizabeth Evitts Dickinson - How to Start a Revolution: Urban Interactions in the New American City
- Dave Troy - The Emerging Hive-Mind
- Bill Mill - Overcoming Cognitive Bias
- Brent Halliburton - 100 mistakes I will try not to make again
- Bryan Liles - From Waterfall to Agile. A Journey to Productivity
- Yair Flicker - Optimizing the Speed and Performance of Web Applications
- Michael Jovel - Let’s get Physical
- Prescott Gaylord - Stop making green building and construction so hard
- Jimmy Gardner - Have a great idea? What are you gonna do about it?
- Lionel Foster - “If I had more time, I would have written a shorter letter”
- Janna Howley - Safe, healthy, nutritious food for everyone
- Eileen Wold - Explores the energy industry landscape
When & Where
Five minutes, 20 slides. What would you say? At every Ignite, 16 artists, technologists, thinkers, and personalities take the stage to answer this challenge. Our goal is to spark new conversations and collaborations across communities and disciplines.