Understanding the requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRSs), and an appreciation of Corporate Reporting is important for any Finance staff involved in preparation of Financial Statements and Tax Compliance & Planning. All Heads of Finance, Reporting Accountants, Other Senior Finance Staff, Risk & Compliance staff and Internal Audit staff must familiarize themselves with the requirements of IFRS if they are to prepare financial statements that are compliant with IFRS Reporting Requirements. In addition, all Senior Finance Personnel must acquaint themselves with emerging trends in Corporate Financial Reporting if they are to be effective in their Corporate Reporting function.
This Interactive 2 – Days Seminar provides a detailed overview of the major technical issues encountered when producing IFRS-compliant financial statements. The Seminar also will discuss Corporate Reporting.
DATE: FEB 23rd & 24th, 2017
VENUE: VILLA ROSA KEMPINSKI - NAIROBI
TIME: 8.30AM to 4.30PM
FEES: KSHS 47,500/= P.P PLUS VAT
- Cost includes Facilitation, Training Materials, Lunches, Teas, Refreshments, Certificates.
- Organizations sponsoring more than 3 participants get the 4th to attend free.
- ICPAK Members will get CPD Points in accordance with ICPAK rules.
- Participants are issued with a certificate of participation.
- This Program is approved by NITA (National Industrial Training Authority). Participating organisations are eligible to claim refund of costs in accordance with NITA Rules.
Who Should Attend
Finance Managers, Financial Controllers, Finance Directors, All Senior Finance Staff, Reporting Accountants,Risk & Compliance officers
- Financial Reporting- Best Practices, Global Trends
- Evaluation of Reporting, Integrated Reporting
- Governance Issues in Corporate Reporting
- IAS 1 Presentation of Financial Statements
- IAS 8, Accounting Policies, Changes in Accounting Estimates and Errors
- IAS 16, Property, Plant and Equipment
- IAS 40 Investment Properties
- IAS 17, Leases
- IAS 36, Impairment of Assets
- IAS 37, Provisions, Contingent Liabilities and Contingent Assets
- IAS 12, Deferred tax
- Background and Framework of IFRS. IAS. Global Convergence issues. Recent changes.
- Corporate Financial Reporting
- IAS 38 Intangible Assets
How To Enroll
Limited Slots Available. RSVP to email@example.com or call 0708-588616 Now for more information and further details of the seminar organizer.