Be a Part of our 28 year old tradition! The Annual IFMA Golf Outing!!
- $100 off the 2016 outing fee
- New course location that supports the community
- Choose Beef Tenderloin or Rosted Chicken for dinner
- "Beat the Pro" contest on the course (add'l fee)
- "Twizzler Challenge" (add'l fee)
- 4-person scramble
Monday, June 5
Ellsworth Meadows Golf Club
1101 Barlow Road, Hudson, OH
9:00 am Check-in
10:00 am Shotgun Start
4:00 pm Dinner, Awards, Prizes*
*actual dinner time-based on rate of play
Pro Package: $500 / foursome
[$100 off last year's outing price!!!! Pro Package is perfect and easy for everyone needing to expense the outing. Includes everything for the day: 18 holes golf, golf cart, lunch, dinner, prizes, 4 Mulligans ($20 value), two "Pro Long Drive" Holes ($20 value) giving an advantagous drop spot; and 4 raffle tickets.]
Additional Contests on Site:
- Beat the Pro - $10 on the course to beat the pro on the hole! You choose before/after and beat the pro.
- Twizzler Challenge - pay $20 for a pack of Twizzler licorice sticks to gain an advantage on a close shot.
- Team Skins - $20 per team to be entered into the Skins game.
Save This Event
When & Where
International Facility Mangagement Association
IFMA is the largest and most widely recognized professional association for facility management. Across the globe, the Association’s members are represented in 125 chapters, 15 councils and one Special Interest Group, in 60 countries worldwide. IFMA certifies facility managers, conducts research, provides educational programs, career information, recognizes facility management degree and certificate programs and produces World Workplace, the largest facility management-related conference and exposition. Locally, IFMA represents over 120 members in the greater Cleveland, Akron and Canton metropolitan areas. The chapter is proud to have 14 Certified Facility Managers (CFM) among its professional membership. Members represent the following corporations in our area: Colliers Ostendorf-Morris, National City Bank, CTG Environmental, The Brewer-Garrett Co., Eaton Corporation, Center for Health Affairs, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland Cavaliers and many others.