Actions and Detail Panel
If Girls Ran the World benefitting Save the Children
Sat, Oct 1, 2016, 12:00 AM – Mon, Oct 31, 2016, 11:59 PM PDT
This October, thousands of women will join in a one-of-a-kind adventure to collectively and virtually run around the world while fundraising to benefit charities that empower women and girls.
Whether you run once or everyday, raise $10 or $10,000, your time, effort, energy, and voice will change lives and build communities all over the world.
When you register, you’ll receive:
- Access to the If Girls Ran the World month long global challenge
- Your own personal fundraising page for the cause that means the most to you
- The opportunity to set your own individual fitness and fundraising goals
- Inspiring emails filled with fundraising coaching, fitness tips, and custom (healthy) global recipes crafted by nutrition experts delivered as we reach various geographical milestones
- Exclusive access to join us in 4 online RunSocial community runs to virtually explore Death Valley, Banff, Tibet and Bali
- Exclusive access to local If Girls Ran the World in person run groups/meet-ups
- Opportunity to take part in weekly fitness and fundraising challenges with prizes such as an Oiselle prize pack, a Fitbit Blaze, a year supply of Kind Snacks, Hoka One One shoes, a $500 donation to your cause of choice, and more
- Hero Kit including tech tee and globe pendant necklace for the first 500 people to raise $250
Although worlds apart, we are in this together. Virtually, anything is possible.