If Girls Ran the World benefitting Every Mother Counts
Saturday, October 1, 2016 at 12:00 AM - Monday, October 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
This October, thousands of women will join in a one-of-a-kind adventure to collectively and virtually run around the world while fundraising to benefit charities that empower women and girls.
Whether you run once or everyday, raise $10 or $10,000, your time, effort, energy, and voice will change lives and build communities all over the world.
When you register, you’ll receive:
- Access to the If Girls Ran the World month long global challenge
- Your own personal fundraising page for the cause that means the most to you
- The opportunity to set your own individual fitness and fundraising goals
- Inspiring emails filled with fundraising coaching, fitness tips, and custom (healthy) global recipes crafted by nutrition experts delivered as we reach various geographical milestones
- Exclusive access to join us in 4 online RunSocial community runs to virtually explore Death Valley, Banff, Tibet and Bali
- Exclusive access to local If Girls Ran the World in person run groups/meet-ups
- Opportunity to take part in weekly fitness and fundraising challenges with prizes such as an Oiselle prize pack, a Fitbit Blaze, a year supply of Kind Snacks, Hoka One One shoes, a $500 donation to your cause of choice, and more
- Hero Kit including tech tee and globe pendant necklace for the first 500 people to raise $250
Although worlds apart, we are in this together. Virtually, anything is possible.
everydayhero helps people all over the world, just like you, connect with and support the causes they love. And in helping these wonderful people, we’ve learned that giving isn’t just about money. You also give your time, your voice, your energy, your heart… your self, all of which makes a huge difference to the causes you care about.
We also understand that feedback keeps you inspired and knowing you are part of bigger community united by common causes gives you a greater sense of impact and purpose. As a Blackbaud service, we are an established, secure and leading nonprofit technology partner. We’re not a venture capital backed ‘idea’, we are here for the long term and are dedicated to making giving easier, more accessible and more enjoyable for people around the world.
So, if you want to do good, feel good about it, and have greater sense of what you really give. If you want to be part of something bigger and know that everything you do for the causes you love, counts.