Alliance Healthcare Foundation (AHF) invites you to our fourth iEngageU town-hall-styled event, addressing Mental Health & Recovery for at-risk youth, low income and the homeless.
Our panel for this event will include:
- Don Stump, Executive Director, North County Lifeline - Responsive Grant to support Behavioral Health Clinic
- Matt D'Arrigo, Executive Director, A Reason to Survive (ARTS) – Responsive Grant for Expansion of Social Work Team
- Greg Anglea, Executive Director, Interfaith Community Services – Innovation Initiative 2016 for Recovery & Wellness Center
- Walter Phillips, CEO, San Diego Youth Services – Mission Support, Core Operating Support, Mental Health & Addiction Recovery
Q&A will be encouraged throughout the event to allow for audience involvement and discussion. General points of discussion will include:
- Successes and challenges in advancing mental health and wellness in San Diego County
- Gaps in the system
- Lessons learned
This informative and interactive event will provide an introduction to each organization from their respective leaders, and a brief overview of their AHF funded work, including:
- Obtaining earned income for intensive TAY case management
- Assessing increased demand for services and expansion of the social work team
- Providing an alternative to emergency rooms and jails for low income and homeless suffering from addiction and mental & physical health crises
- Addressing intervention, prevention and treatment for youth at-risk for mental illness and addiction
Seating is limited for this event, so please register early. If you have questions, please contact Michele Silverthorn at MSilverthorn@AllianceHF.org or call (858) 875-3305.