San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
If you are an IEM graduate and interested in learning more about getting a Ph.D., you need to make plans to attend this session. Dr. Dale Callahan, IEM Program Director, will walk you through the specifics:
- What is required
- The path
- The critical steps to take
- The difference between the 10 year plan and the 2 year (or less) plan
- The 3 month dissertation process
- How IEM plays into the PhD
- UAB options for PhD in engineering
We will provide lunch so bring your questions and plan to join us. Please RSVP so that we can be sure to have plenty of food for everyone.
To gather a more info prior to this meeting, we recommend that you visit the UAB Ph.D. in IE (Interdisciplinary Engineering) websiteand read Dr. Dale Callahan's article on "The PhD Process."
When & Where
UAB Information Engineering and Management
Information Engineering and Management. An Executive Masters Degree for savvy technology professionals.