Identity Thieves Love the Holidays – Don’t Fall Victim to Them!! No one can prevent identity theft but you can learn how you can minimize your risk against it at this informative workshop. During the workshop you will:
1. Learn how to minimize your risk from the devastating effects of Identity Theft
2. Be introduced the major types of Identity Theft
3. How to better protect your personal information
4. Learn about restoration plans vs monitoring plans
IDENTITY THEFT FACTS
1. Identity Theft is one of the fastest growing crimes in the U.S. amongst elderly and children
2. Approximately 15 million United States residents have their identities used fraudulently each year.
3. Medical Identity Theft is the fastest growing type of Identity Theft
4. The average victim spends over 600 hours in the process of restoration
5. Most Identity Theft solutions offer little or no restoration benefit
6. Identity theft education can save you thousands of dollars in potential loss
Get your free tickets as seating is limited-Registration is strongly recommeneded.