Actions and Detail Panel
Identifying Emotionally Destructive Patterns in Marriage/Relationships
Fri, May 19, 2017, 9:00 AM – Sat, May 20, 2017, 11:00 AM EDT
Three Events - One Speaker:
1. For Pastors and Professionals
- Date: Friday, May 19, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Topic: Identifying Emotionally Destructive Patterns in Marriage/Relationships
- Cost: $39 (includes refreshments and lunch)
- Note: This event may be approved for CE Units.
2. Ladies Evening with Leslie Vernick
- Date: Friday, May 19, 7 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Topic: Emotionally destructive relationships with Q&A
- Cost: Free (You must still register for this event)
3. Marriage Workshop
- Date: Saturday, May 20, 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Topic: Identifying and Healing Emotionally Destructive Relationships
- Cost: $20 per couple (includes refreshments)
Leslie Vernick is a popular speaker, author and licensed clinical social worker and relationship coach. She is the author of seven books, including the best-selling The Emotionally Destructive Relationship, and her most recent book, The Emotionally Destructive Marriage. She has been a featured guest on Focus on the Family radio, Family Life Today, and has spoken in many countries. She has been married to Howard for 38 years and they have two grown children and three grandchildren. She received her Master’s Degree in Clinical Social Work from the University of Illinois and has received postgraduate training in biblical counseling. She is a licensed clinical social worker in Pennsylvania.