Actions and Detail Panel
Idean Design Academy: Leadership Intensive VIII - Berlin
Thu, May 4, 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, May 5, 2017, 4:30 PM CEST
Register to the fourth Design Leadership Academy held on May 4-5, 2017 in Europe for the first time, held in Berlin. Sign up while seats still last!
EXPLORE THE KEY CORNERSTONES OF CREATING A SCALABLE DESIGN-CENTRIC CULTURE IN YOUR ORGANIZATION
- Learn how to communicate the value of design
- Case studies of the successful design companies
- Learn the elements of the Idean Design Leadership Playbook
- Practice tools and techniques to build a great design culture that brings value to the business and retains talent
EXPERIENCE DESIGN 2.0
LEARN AND PRACTICE THE LATEST DESIGN METHODS TO DELIVER MAXIMUM IMPACT
- Learn the latest methods that address today’s experience delivery challenges
- Examine behind-the-scenes case studies involving global brands who have successfully put these methods to practice
- Put tools into practice and receive expert feedback
Registration includes full catering and evening activities for all the days!
See www.idean.com/academy for special Guest Speakers and Program Schedule.
" I believe anybody who has to work with people or is trying to collaborate or create product or services, Idean Design Academy is suitable for them " - John Suh, Executive Director, Hyundai Ventures
" The program is great for anyone who is building products - this is the perfect place to learn, hear from others about those experiences, and how to solve those in best possible way " - Mika Majapuro, Product Marketing Director, F-Secure
" I’ve done quite few workshops in different industries, and this is one of the few that actually addresses the processes that are dealt with in real life." - Jeffrey Olson, Design Director, Samsung Research
" The Academy gives a solution-oriented tools and a mindset, which I can take back to my team the next day. " - Jill Gutterman, Global Digital Transformation Leader at 3M
Watch the Summary Video from our past Idean Design Leadership Academy in October:
Questions? Contact email@example.com