Tuesday, April 22, 2014 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Join a group of leading entrepreneurs, investors, technologists and policy experts for a discussion on why immigration reform is critical to the tech and start-up community in Seattle and across the country.
Speakers will include:
- Avi Cavale, CEO, Shippable
- Jack Chen, Senior Attorney for Labor, Employment & Immigration Policy, Microsoft
- Michael Schutzler, President & CEO, Washington Technology Industry Association
- Tahmina Watson, Immigration Lawyer, Watson Immigration Law
- Andy Sack, Managing Director, Techstars Seattle (Moderator)
RSVP now and we will follow up with additional information about the program.
Refreshments will be provided.
When & Where
The Partnership for a New American Economy and FWD.us
The Partnership for a New American Economy brings together more than 500 Republican, Democratic, and Independent mayors and business leaders who support immigration reform as a way of creating jobs for Americans today.
FWD.us is an organization started by key leaders in the tech community to promote policies to keep the United States and its citizens competitive in a global economy—including comprehensive immigration reform and education reform.