Dyeing Compression Cloth is about creating the visual illusion of depth in a design to make a 2D surface or subject areas of a surface appear 3D. In design it is perfectly possible to create the impression of depth on a flat plane by involving the art elements and their principles.These 2D pictorial image planes will depict a 3D visual imagery greatly in response to the effect of the dominating art element or elements.
The disciplines of Wearable Art and Art Wear dyeing's are very popular categories within Textile Arts because the desire for coloring and marking cloth is an old practice. However, the preservation of coloring or marking of cloth in comparison to this ‘old desire’ is modern preparations; The Art Science behind these techniques and preparations are tediously mastered by human hands that allow for the ‘colored marks’ to withstand exposure to daily wear, weather elements and washing.
It is important to understand that although we may appear to work intuitively on the cloth, this intuition is based on years of critiquing approaches, visual art academics, fine art practices, 2D and 3d designing" -Danielle M. Ellis
Monet Portfolio offers Digital Instruction Packages for understanding the process from a technical application and Hands-On Instructional services for comprehensive creation from a personal perspective.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- No ID is required and the minimum age for this demonstration is 15+ (with an immediate interest in fine art textiles). A Sign-In Sheet will be available for those who would like to receive future information and updates about Monet Portfolio offerings and events.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- No transportation will be provided but public transportation is moderately accessible to the area. Jerry's Artarama Deerfield Beach is located in Hillsboro Square at the address of 242 N Federal Hwy, Deerfield Beach, FL 33441. The shopping center provides open parking for all of its retailer's patrons.
What can I bring into the event?
- You may bring any instruments that will aid you in taking notes. If you will be recording audio, video or video audio a copy of this footage/ data must be provided to Monet Portfolio.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- firstname.lastname@example.org ,Direct Message in Instagram @MonetPortfolio, or Messanger Facebook at Monet Portfolio
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
- If you are giving or have received this event as a gift please email me with the attendee's first and last name.