An introduction to the basics of making crazy good ice cream from home using all natural ingredients. You'll work with the founder of award winning ice cream company Blu Top in a hands-on workshop. You’ll be provided with three classic recipes which illustrate different methods of home ice cream production. We’ll work through the recipes as groups with a tasting session at the end. You'll even get to take home a tub of our famous ice cream (be sure to bring a cool bag if you've got far to travel!).
The class will be broken down as follows:
• An introduction to the hows and whys of ice cream. We’ll talk about what makes ice cream so good and how to make sure yours tastes top notch.
• Safe ice cream – some bits you should be aware of before you get started.
• Good ingredients – we’ll talk through what’s important to consider when selecting ingredients for your ice cream.
• Good Equipment – advice on everything from pots, thermometers and, of course, ice cream machines!
• Recipe One – Classic French Vanilla
• Recipe Two – Raspberry Ripple
• Recipe Three – Salted Caramel
• Taste test!
Got a ticket but need to drop out?
Let us know at least two weeks before the event and we'll give you a full refund. After this point we can't offer any refund or exchanges.