Ice Breaker 4.0 & Team Building Workshop
Saturday, January 28, 2012 from 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
Ice Breaker and Team Building Workshop
You will meet your future co-founder, learn how to perform Customer Development, find viable idea for your next venture and create a pitch to mentors and judges who will choose up to 10 teams to participate in Idea Accelerator 4.0
Super Early Bird until Jan26th 11:59pm - $40 for 2 sessions
Early Bird until Jan 27th 11:59pm - $60 for 2 sessions
Regular and at the door - $80 for 2 sessions
Ice Breaker workshop brings developers, designers and bizdevs (BizDevs selected during BizDevs session) together to form cohesive teams that will search for ideas or polish existing ones and then create live prototypes by participating in the Idea Accelerator 4.0 workshop that will start on Feb 9th in Palo Alto.
Well formed team that work well together is one of the key factors for success in a startup. Through a series of fun activities, Ice Breaker workshop will help you meet many new people, specifically identify those people who you click with and brainstorm well together.
Ice Breaker Team Formation - Sat, Jan 28th, 2012
- 8:30am - Breakfast and networking
- 9am - Series of challenges and activities to find people who would you like to work with - experience working together
- 12pm - Lunch break (food and drinks provided).
- 1pm - Participants pitch their ideas and try to sell it to others.
We will limit one idea per person with 90 seconds per pitch. You are not required to present an idea but you can join other teams with great ideas.
- 3pm - Form teams and start brainstorming in teams on the idea.
- 6pm - Continue brainstorming and go for a dinner with your new team.
Week Homework - Customer Development
We will present how to validate your idea through Customer Development process. You will learn about how to get out of the building and perform Customer Development with potential customers.
All the teams must then create a presentation in the format provided to participate in the second session in order to get feedback from a panel of judges/mentors/investors.
Teams will have online registration for their teams open until Wednesday Feb 1st, 2012.
- 6pm-6:30pm Dinner and Networking
- 6:30pm-9:30pm 20 teams present their Business Model Canvas to panel of advisors
- 4 min presentation
- 4 min Q&A
- 9:30pm-9:45pm Homework for Milestone 1 in Idea Accelerator
- 9:45pm-10pm Announce top 10 teams who are accepted to Idea Accelerator 4.0 Palo Alto
- 10pm-2am After party at Old's Pro
If you have questions, feel free to send them to email@example.com
We look forward to work with you and your new team!