ICDM-Veda Workshop at GDOT
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
Forest Park, GA
Intelligent Construction Data Management (ICDM)-Veda Workshop
- To familiarize attendees with the intelligent compaction technologies and Veda software.
- To review the fundamentals of intelligent compaction.
- To inform attendees of the advantages, limitations, and pitfalls related to analyzing and interpreting intelligent compaction and related data.
- To provide an interactive and hands-on approach throughout the workshop.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- DOT Construction Engineers, QC/QA Personnel, Spec Writers
- Paving Managers, Superintendent, QC Personnel
- Earthworks Managers, Superintendent, QC Personnel
- IC Roller Vendors and dealers
- GPS Vendors
08:30 am Veda program setup and check up
08:50 am Session 1 - Introduction and Overview
09:20 am Session 2 - Fundamentals of Intelligent Compaction (IC)
10:00 am Break
10:15 am Session 3 - Global Positioning System (GPS)
10:55 am Session 4 - IC Systems and Measurement Values
11:45 am Break (Lunch, not provided by FHWA)
01:15 pm Session 5 - Practical Implementation of IC - I
02:05 pm Session 6 - Practical Implementation of IC - II
02:55 pm Break
03:10 pm More Hands-on Exercises
04:00 pm Session 7 - Review and Discussion
04:30 pm Conclusion and Workshop Evaluations
05:00 pm Adjourn
- Workshop participants are asked to bring their laptop computers with internet connection capability for hands-on exercises.
- A link to the workshop version of Veda software will be emailed to online registrants about a week before the workshop.
- Only online registrants requesting hard copies (rather than PDF) will be guaranteed to receive printed handouts.
If you would like more information or have questions or comments regarding any of the topics presented at this workshop please contact:
The Transtec Group, Inc.
6111 Balcones Drive, Austin, TX 78731 USA
Phone: (512) 451-6233 ext. 236 Fax: (512) 451-6234
jennifer (at) thetranstecgroup (dot) com (replace quoted text with symbols)
Also, check out www.IntelligentCompaction.com for further information!