World Class Experiental Training
Eliassen’s coaching workshops primarily consist of hands-on activities done in diversified groups of 4-6 people. Groups are reformed multiple times throughout the workshops. The workshops are infused with the combined experience of one of the world’s largest and most experienced Agile Coaching organizations.
Robert Annis, Director, Agile Training Services
As the Training Services Director of Eliassen’s Agile Consultancy, Robert manages the training effort of the
organization. This includes directing Agile coaches and trainers, creating training materials, managing
training events and, of course, delivering training. Experienced with the ICAgile Learning roadmap and
other multi-team approaches, Rob has helped executives, managers and teams understand and adopt the
Lean and Agile values, principles and practices that will allow them to succeed within their unique corporate
environment. Rob holds the following certifications: SPC4, CSM, CSP, ICP, ICP-TST, ICP-ACC, ICP-ATF.
Who Should Attend
Anybody interested in gaining or deepening the skills of a Scrum Master or Agile Coach:
- Scrum Masters
- Agile Coaches
- Program Managers
- Project Managers
- Team leads
- Any 2 day introduction to Agile
Eliassen Agile Coaching Workshop Common Benefits
- Create or update your self-improvement backlog.
- Network with and learn from a wide variety of other participants.
- Gain IC Agile certification and progress towards being a certified Agile Coach.
- Receive frequent feedback on how you are doing throughout the session.
- Workshop materials including slides in pdf format, Agile Coach Handbook, Enterprise Agility Maturity Matrix Tool, and Eliassen Planning Poker cards.
- Practice facilitation using a wide variety of activities and circumstances.
Agile Coach Transformation Workshop Coaching Specific Benefits
- Add 20 techniques specific to this workshop to your Agile coaching “bag of tricks” for use at both the team and organizational level.
- Practice mentoring and coaching, using a wide variety of activities and circumstances.
- The "Certified Pro Agile Coaching" certificate.
- Increase the pace at which you are able to effectively impart Agile principles and practices.
- Broaden the scope of you Agile influence
- Increase the sustainability of your Agile Transformations efforts.
In preparation for the in class work, there is about ½ day of work you can do at your own pace prior to the start of the class. This includes a series of videos (webinars), some reading material, and a few assignments to create materials for use in class. It is mandatory that you complete all of the work ahead of time for certification and for you and the other participants to have the best experience possible in class.
*Please stay tuned to your email for updates on preperation work and other important details and information from the instructor pior to the course!