IBM i Security Event - Utrecht (New date!)
Tuesday, March 5, 2013 at 10:30 AM (GMT)
Compliance doesn’t equal security in the real world. Now what?
Registration: 10 am
Presentation: 10.30 am
Networking Lunch: 1:30 pm
Joint event with TecTrade BV.
The IBM i server is one of the most securable servers on the planet. However, executives and auditors are shocked to discover it ships from IBM’s factory with an open configuration and often remains at risk.
This event promises access to the latest information and methods for implementing critical security initiatives beyond compliance.
Robin Tatam, noted U.S. security evangelist for IBM i and COMMON subject-matter-expert, reveals the vulnerabilities and risks that could take down any organization with data under IBM i and shows you how to effectively eliminate these risks.
After this exclusive event, you’ll have an enhanced understanding of:
· The critical difference between security and compliance
· Inherent risks with IBM i
· Which security controls are included within the operating system
· How to design a simple object-level security schema
· Role-based access: Defining and controlling privileged users
· Top 10 techniques to prevent data loss
Attendees have the opportunity to ask questions of Robin Tatam, one of the authors of the popular “State of IBM i Security” study and to schedule one-on-one time with him.
This event is free with a complimentary lunch served afterwards.
Seating is limited; reserve your spot today!